Protect your brain.
The nerves in our brains and throughout the body are covered with insulation called myelin.
Myelin is a lipid (fat) rich substance that helps transmit nerve signals.
The healthier and thicker the myelin covering, the faster the nerve signals.
Brain damage such as strokes, concussions, MS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s can damage the sheath, which slows nerve impulse.
Damaged myelin can results in:
- Slow memory or memory loss
- Tremors or shakes
- Loss of motor skills-stiff joints and movement
- Muscle weakness
Research is showing that these nutrients stimulate myelin and brain repair:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (100-200mday) brain detoxification
- L-Carnitine (1000mg)- absorption of fats and proteins
- B12 and B6(1000mg)- cell repair and oxygen supply
- Vitamin D3, A, K, E- Immune support
- Vitamin C- heals cells and is a great anti-oxidant
Hidden infections such as viruses, bacteria, and fungus can damage the myelin sheath. Increasing the innate immune system with the above nutrients help fight them off as well.
Build the brain and protect it!