Emotions and the Small Intestine
The small intestine’s main job is to absorb all the nutrients passed down from the stomach. The stomach breaks down the food and the small intestine draws out all the nutrients stored within the food. Many of the probiotics within our system live within the small intestine - they kill of bad bacteria and yeast. Eating any foods that we are sensitive to, can damage or kill of the good bacteria. This can lead to inflammation, dysbiosis, SIBO(small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), and chronic yeast infections.
Other symptoms include:
- Earaches and Jaw Pain
- BRAIN FOG
- Excess GAS and belching
- Food sensitivities
- Mid-Abdominal swelling and pain above belly button
- Sour stomach - don’t want to eat anything
- Every thing you eat doesn’t feel “right"
So many symptoms can occur because this is wear Leaky Gut occurs (check out the post on Leaky Gut).
Emotions of Small Intestine:
- Lost, don’t know where to go
- Abandoned, nobody is there for you
- Unrequited Love, love is never returned
YOU ARE NOT CRAZY!